The 2023 Budgets were calculated based on the Association’s 2020 fiscal year operating experience and anticipated or known changes in costs for 2023. The Annual Dues for the year January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023 are comprised of the estimated Annual Operating Budget, the estimated Annual Capital Reserves Budget, and the estimated ad valorem taxes. The budgets will be officially approved at DVC’s Condo Association meeting, scheduled for December 8th of this year. More details on attending that meeting are below.
The proposed 2023 dues amounts are displayed below by resort. It’s typical for annual dues to increase every year. This year the increase averaged at 6%. Your total dues bill will be based on how many points you own at that particular resort. For example, 100 points at Animal Kingdom Villas would equate to $880.99 ($8.8099 x 100 points). You can also view the Estimated budgets and more details on Operating Expenses for each resort by clicking the links below.
Proposed 2023 Disney Vacation Club Annual Dues (per point)
|Animal Kingdom Villas||$8.8099||+6.96%|
|Bay Lake Tower||$7.4255||+4.84%|
|Beach Club Villas||$8.1655||+8.35%|
|Copper Creek Villas||$7.9203||+4.19%|
|Old Key West||$9.3570||+6.25%|
ANNUAL MEETINGS SCHEDULED FOR DECEMBER 8, 2022
The following information is from Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC.
You are invited to attend the joint 2022 Condominium Association Meetings for Disney Vacation Club Resort Associations, scheduled for Thursday, December 8, 2022, at Disney’s Contemporary Resort Convention Center. The Board of Directors Annual Meeting will begin at 2 p.m. EST, and immediately afterward, the Member Annual Meeting is scheduled to begin at 2:10 p.m. EST. A question-and-answer session will be held as part of the Member Annual Meeting and will be open to questions specifically related to agenda items and the proposed budgets.
Additionally, we are holding a reception after the meetings, attended by representatives from the Disney Vacation Club leadership team and Disney Vacation Club Resort General Managers who will be available to answer Member questions one-on-one.
Video highlights, including the proposed budgets and updates on Disney Vacation Club Resorts and other experiences, will be available at www.disneyvacationclub.com soon after the meetings occur.
RSVP, PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION
Please visit www.disneyvacationclub.com to RSVP by November 18, 2022. From the home page, go to the My DVC tab, Condo Association News section, and click on the 2022 Annual Meetings section, where you will find the RSVP link for the meetings. If you are unable to access the website to RSVP, please call our 24-hour line (407-566-3844) and leave us your name, Member Number and phone number for a return call.
- You may sign up to receive future meeting notices electronically on the Condo Association News section.
- If you are driving to the meeting, an off-site parking area will be designated with bus and accessible van service to Disney’s Contemporary Resort Convention Center. Please allow extra time to park and arrive at the meeting. Further details on parking and transportation will be sent via email. If you are staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel, we recommend using Walt Disney World transportation to get to Disney’s Contemporary Resort Convention Center.
AGENDA ITEMS, PROPOSED BUDGETS AND HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS
The Notice of the Meetings, including agenda items scheduled for discussion and the proposed 2023 budgets are now on the Condo Association News page of www.disneyvacationclub.com. As your Unit’s authorized Voting Representative, Disney Vacation Development, Inc. (“DVD”) has reviewed the resolution proposed in the Notice and considers it to be appropriate for approval. Consequently, DVD intends to cast your Unit’s vote to approve the resolution described in the Notice at the Member Annual Meeting. A number of options are available for sharing your questions and feedback.
- For questions about Annual Dues, please contact Member Accounting at 800-800-9800 or 407-566-3800, Option 3.
- For all other inquiries, please email Member Services at email@example.com.
- You may also share your questions, thoughts and opinions directly with your Condo Association Board of Directors by visiting our feedback page on the Condo Association News section of www.disneyvacationclub.com.