A total of 30 new tenants were announced as coming to Disney Springs, including new retail stores and dining venues. Disney Springs is nearing completion on its largest expansion in history and emerging as an exciting new waterfront district for world-class shopping, unique dining, and high-quality entertainment. Inspired by Florida’s waterfront towns and natural beauty, Disney Springs has four distinct outdoor neighborhoods; The Landing, Marketplace, West Side and Town Center; all interconnected by a flowing spring and vibrant lakefront. Guests can expect a sophisticated mix of restaurants and high-quality retailers – including premium, affordable luxury and fast fashion options.
TOWN CENTER RETAIL
The following Town Center shops are slated to open in phases beginning May 15:
- Anthropologie: Anthropologie’s unique and eclectic product assortment includes women’s casual apparel and accessories, intimates, shoes, beauty, home furnishings and a diverse array of gifts and decorative items.
- LACOSTE: Since the very first polo shirt was created in 1933, LACOSTE relies on its authentic sportive roots to spring optimism and elegance on the world thanks to a unique and original lifestyle for women, men and children and offers a range of products: apparel, leather goods, fragrances, footwear, eyewear, homewear, watches and underwear.
- kate spade new york: Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of kate spade new york. From handbags and clothing to jewelry, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear, shoes, swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and gifts, the brand’s exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
- Sephora: The new Disney Springs Sephora store will offer guests the opportunity to try, test, and play with thousands of products from classic and up-and-coming cosmetic and fragrance brands. Sephora at Disney Springs will feature the latest in beauty services and technology at their expanded Sephora Beauty Studio including Mini Makeovers, Sephora + Pantone Color IQ and complimentary Beauty Classes.
- Under Armour: Covering two-stories of retail space with a large array of athletic apparel, footwear, and equipment for men, women, and youth, the Disney Springs Under Armour Brand House will have an interactive experience geared toward young athletes who want to test their skills and talents.
- M·A·C Cosmetics: Collaborating with leading talents from fashion, art and popular culture, M·A·C is a leader in professional makeup and celebrates diversity and individuality.
- Vince Camuto: A lifestyle brand offering a range of innovative, stylish, trendy products including footwear, handbags, sportswear and much more.
- Vera Bradley: Celebrating the unique signature style of Vera Bradley in an exciting and modern way, this store designed just for Disney Springs, will bring to life the rich history and heritage of Vera Bradley, showcasing a wide range of their distinctive signature collections and a myriad of specially-created Disney-themed products.
- Lucky Brand: Staying true to the rich heritage and authentic, all-American spirit of denim, Lucky Brand crafts comfortable vintage-inspired jeans and casual clothing with an irreverent rock and roll attitude.
- Oakley: Oakley infuses technology, performance and style into eyewear, apparel and accessories for those who are passionate about sports and outdoor lifestyles.
- Coca-Cola Store: Building on its long-standing relationship with Disney, the new store, inspired by a 1920’s-era Coca-Cola bottling plant design, will feature a wide selection of Coca-Cola merchandise, a Coca-Cola Polar Bear experience and refreshing rooftop beverage bar.
- TROPHY ROOM: Founded by Marcus Jordan, son of NBA legend Michael Jordan, TROPHY ROOM is an elevated and unique athletic retail boutique experience, inspired by the trophy room in the Jordan family estate. Opening its first location at Disney Springs, the store offers footwear, apparel, memorabilia and exclusive merchandise.
- ALEX AND ANI®: Meaningful, eco-conscious jewelry and accessories designed to connect people. ALEX AND ANI products are proudly MADE IN AMERICA WITH LOVE®.
- Na Hoku – Hawaii’s Finest Jewelers Since 1924: A collection of fine jewelry that captures the essence of Hawaiian and Island Lifestyle.
- Shore: A fashionable American lifestyle brand featuring swimwear, fitness wear, everyday comfort clothing, exclusive products and a new line of limited-edition Shore Brand apparel, only available at Disney Springs.
- American Threads: Opening a flagship location at Disney Springs, American Threads offers women’s clothing inspired by the free American spirit.
- Volcom: Volcom was founded on the belief that there is a higher level of consciousness to be found within one’s self through the internal and external journeys that board-sports, music, art and film provide. The company prides itself on making quality apparel, outerwear, footwear and accessories that not only exemplify the lifestyle, but also enhance the ability to live it.
- Kipling: An international accessories brand offering lightweight and ultra-functional handbags, backpacks, luggage and more to lighten one’s day.
- francesca’s: With new merchandise arriving daily and in limited quantities, guests will find unique, fashion-forward clothing, accessories, shoes, jewelry and gifts.
- Melissa Shoes: As the pioneer in jelly shoes manufacturing, this Brazilian footwear company offers guests innovative and stylish plastic footwear.
- UNOde50: Founded in Madrid, Spain, this jewelry retailer offers unique, highly hand-crafted designs that break away from the norm.
- Johnston & Murphy: Known for its heritage in designing high-quality, well-crafted footwear and apparel, Johnston & Murphy offers modern classics for the new traditional customer.
- Everything But Water: Known for providing the perfect getaway wardrobe for fashionable women, Everything But Water offers an extensive collection of designer swimwear, resortwear and accessories.
- Free People: Free People offers a unique merchandise mix of casual women’s apparel, intimates, shoes, accessories, activewear and gifts.
- JOHNNY WAS: Beautifully crafted bohemian womenswear brand, with a curated selection of jewelry, books, and gifts and a signature line of colorful printed silk scarves, dresses, and tunics.
- Columbia: Creating innovative apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment for outdoor and fishing enthusiasts since 1938. The new store at Disney Springs will feature the Performance Fishing Gear (PFG) collection designed with fabrics and industry leading technologies that allow for comfortable wear and use for enjoying long days on the water or under the sun.
- Sperry: From the invention of the world’s first boat shoe to a full collection of sea-tested lifestyle products, Sperry offers the tools for life’s adventures.
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International: An industry leader of fine timepieces and jewelry in the Caribbean, Alaska and Mexico, Luxury of Time by Diamonds International will feature some of the world’s most prominent designer watch brands and a large collection of fine jewelry.
TOWN CENTER DINING
Also announced as coming to Disney Springs are several new dining venues at Town Center overlooking The Spring, the heart and soul of the property.
At D-Luxe Burger, a Disney owned and operated concept, burger aficionados are in for a treat with gourmet burgers made from a signature blend of beef, unique toppings and freshly baked buns. All-natural chicken and vegetarian burgers round out the menu with hand-cut fries and house-made dipping sauces as the perfect complement. Artisanal gelato shakes (non-alcoholic and alcoholic) and floats will also be featured, as well as hard sodas, draft beer and cider.
Celebrating the art of pastry making, Amorette’s Patisserie features elements of an artist’s loft and art gallery side-by-side within the comforts of a small town patisserie. Amorette’s means “little loves,” which is evident in the care poured into creating the shop’s sweet treats. Timeless classic and contemporary pastries are the stars in this unique high-end pastry shop owned and operated by Disney. Custom cakes are truly a work of art and are available for immediate purchase or for pre-order. Champagne selections by the glass and handcrafted hot chocolates only a pastry artist could create allow for a truly indulgent experience.
The newest contemporary Mexican-themed restaurant joining Disney Springs has a new name. Tablas Frontera will delight friends, family and food-lovers with exciting flavors and a contemporary Mexican experience. Warm colors, an open kitchen and a lively atmosphere frame an inviting exploration of the many delights from the kitchen of renowned chef Rick Bayless. The delicious, enticing presentation of grilled meats, seafood and vegetables served on planks (tablas) promote sharing and togetherness.
Homecoming – Florida Kitchen and Shine Bar by Chef Art Smith will showcase farm-to-fork cuisine inspired by the Sunshine State. The menu will feature Southern favorites like homemade pimento cheese, deviled eggs, low country shrimp and grits, and fried chicken.