Have questions about selling your DVC? We’ve been specializing in DVC resales since 1998 and are here to help! Our most frequently asked questions (FAQs) about selling Disney Vacation Club points and the resale process are below.
- First thing you do is give us permission to sell your membership by returning the signed “Open” listing documents found in our Seller Info Packet. You can also fill out the agreement online here.
- Once we have received your listing documents and have confirmed the points in that account, we will advertise on our website and other outlets for maximum exposure of your listing. We also send out all new listings to over 15,000 customers via email and our smartphone app.
- When an offer is made, we present it to you. You have the option to accept, counter or decline. There are no penalties for declining a full price offer.
- Once all parties have agreed to the offer, we prepare the contracts and email them to you. Both buyer and seller return the signed documents to us via fax or email. We will provide you a copy of the signed buyer contract for you records.
- We then submit all signed contracts to Disney for their Right of First Refusal. Once approved, the final documents are sent to you by the title company. If Disney exercises their ROFR, they take over the closing and all terms of the contract are honored.
- All monies are disbursed by a licensed, bonded and insured title company in the manner you instruct.